By the end of this training course you will be able to:
- List the history of the CARESCAPE monitor and what different variants are available.
- List the different accessories that are available
- Operate and configure the monitor
- List the technical aspects of the monitor and the main assemblies
- Disassemble the device and identifying the key FRUs.
- Reassemble the monitor
- Perform specific parameter functional testing
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Access the service menu and to diagnose fault codes
- Calibrate the CARESCAPE monitor
- A written assessment will be administered at the end of the course to measure your knowledge
Medical technicians and apparatus managers